Levin Law, P.A. was founded by managing partner, Brian Levin, with the vision of providing first-class, concierge-style legal representation to clients throughout the world. Mr. Levin services his clients from his offices in Miami, Florida, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, and Los Angeles, California. Levin Law prides itself on providing second-to-none service, aggressive but professional representation, with an emphasis on providing the best possible results for its client.
Brian Levin is the managing partner of Levin Law, P.A., and has both a domestic and international practice, primarily representing individual investors, institutional investors, family offices, and others in claims for investment-related wrongdoing against brokerage firms, private banks, investment advisors, commodities firms, hedge funds and others. He also represents financial-industry professionals, including financial advisors, private bankers, hedge-fund employees, professional traders and others in employment-related and trading claims against financial institutions.
In addition, Mr. Levin represents parties in consumer and securities-related class actions and whistleblower actions, as well as parties in business disputes, including corporate divorces, employment matters, and general business litigation. He has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of aggrieved investors. Mr. Levin has represented parties from throughout the world, including Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Colombia, Venezuela, Mexico, Honduras, Ecuador, Panama, Guatemala, Canada, Spain, France, the United Kingdom, Israel and China.
Mr. Levin is also frequent speaker on securities, and investment-related topics.
Mr. Levin grew up in Michigan and graduated from James Madison College at Michigan State University with a B.A. in Political Theory and Constitutional Democracy, cum laude. He then moved to Miami, Florida and attended the University of Miami School of Law where he graduated cum laude and was a member of the University of Miami Business Law Review.
Mr. Levin began his legal career as a law clerk at Boies Schiller & Flexner, LLP, a national law firm, where he specialized in securities law and general complex commercial litigation. After graduating from law school, he worked at a boutique securities litigation defense firm, where he represented the largest hedge fund administrator in the world. After leaving that defense firm, Mr. Levin practiced at a Miami-based boutique law firm for nearly twelve (12) years, six (6) of which he spent as a partner there, focusing on the same practice areas that he now focuses on.
Areas of Practice:
1. Speaker, In Your Defense: Protecting Yourself from Customer Lawsuits, Financial Planner’s Association, Miami, Florida, 2009
2. Speaker, In Your Defense: Protecting Yourself from Customer Lawsuits, Financial Planner’s Association, Miami, Florida, 2016
3. Speaker, The Arbitrator Selection Process, Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association Annual Meeting, 2016
4. Moderator, Options Cases, Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association Annual Meeting, Bonita Springs, Florida, 2018
5. Speaker, Tactics on FINRA Arbitration Final Hearings, University of Miami School of Law, 2012 – 2018.
1. “Killing Life Partners: Why Viatical Settlements Are Securities,” , 6 Bus. & Sec. L. 71, 2006
2. “Protecting the Goal of Mediation: Rule 408 and the Creation of a Mediation Privilege Under Rule 501, American College of Civil Trial Mediators, 2006.